Saturday, September 21, 2013

Diaper Apron

I just started feeding my daughter pureed foods, she is a good but very messy eater.  I never cared about this before because my older daughter wore disposables, but now I am worried that my precious diapers will be marred by pureed fruits and veggies. 
Wrapping a towel around her never stayed well enough, so I decided to make a diaper apron.  I did it so quickly that I didn't take very good pictures for a tutorial but making the apron was super easy.

 
 


Materials:
Flour Sack Towel (FST)
Wide Elastic (1.5 inches)
Hook and Loop

I took the FST and lined up a 10 inch piece of elastic with the long edge.  I used my serger to sewe them together, stretching the elastic as I went.  If you do not have a serger, using a long zigzag stitch would also work find.  I then just added hook and loop to the ends so that I could secure it around my baby.  I tried it out the other night and it worked great!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment